Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Error finding connection when publishing NETEZZA data source to Server

trevorwightman
8 - Asteroid

Hello, last year I had a question on how to connect to NETEZZA on Alteryx designer and was able to get an answer from the community on what was preventing the connection: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Desktop-Discussions/Connection-error-for-Manage-In...

Now I am trying to push this connection to Alteryx Server such that I can schedule workflows that tap into the NETEZZA data source. I have worked with our IT team and they have the connection set up on the server such that when I connect to NETEZZA via the green Input data tool and use the Data Connection Manager. This connection works great! However, I have been unable to connect to the server via NETEZZA using the Connect In-DB tool.

Does anyone know why I am able to connect to Alteryx Server with the NETEZZA data source using the standard Input Data tool but not the Connect In-DB tool?

The error that I am receiving when using the Connect In-DB tool is, "[New Workflow1.yxmd] Tool 1 - Error finding connection "[the connection name in question]"

0 REPLIES 0
Labels